The Abbot's Tower
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 01665 602152
The museum was founded to perpetuate the history of the Royal Northumberland Fusiliers and to show its continuation as part of The Royal Regiment of Fusiliers. The museum maintains a collection of uniforms, medals, weapons, paintings and memorabilia relating to the various historical campaigns in which the Regiment has fought.
Re-opens 27 March 2015 then daily 1100-1700 until 27 October.
Adult £14.50 Concession (students and aged 60+) £12.00 Child (5-16 years) £7.50 Family (2 + 2, 3, 4) £38.00
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Education facilities available
- Library with public access
- Object study facilities available (enquire in advance)
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- Foreign language leaflet or brochure available
- Object identification and/or written enquiry service
- Public access available to collections information
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.