The National Waterways Museum Gloucester.
- Phone: 01452318200
At the National Waterways Museum Gloucester we bring Britain's canal history back to life. Come and explore the exhibitions in the historic dock complex and experience life aboard our collection of canal and river craft. We tell the story of Gloucester's historic contribution to England's waterways success.
Monday - Sunday 10:00 - 17:00
Adult (16 & over) £8.50. Child (6-15) £5.00. Child (5 and under) Free. Family £20.00. Concession £7.50. Your ticket allows you to return as often as you like for one year and includes entry into our sister museum in Ellesmere Port.
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Baby changing facilities
- Education facilities available
- Facilities for private functions and events
- Indoor soft play area
- Library with public access
- Meeting room available
- Object study facilities available (enquire in advance)
- Parking for disabled available
- Reception and lunch facilities for educational groups
- Research facilities for academics
- Study facilities
- Toilets for disabled
- Wheelchairs available for loan
- Dogs welcome
- Late night openings
- Wi-fi available
- Wheelchair access to all public areas
- Conference facilities available
- Children's play area
- High chairs in café/restaurant
- Buggy parking facilities
We have a lift to get to the next floor, a stair lift on our Sabrina barge. We have space in the galleries for easy wheel chair access.
- Academic publications and resources available
- Activities for pre-school children
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- Direct teaching services for schools
- Events and resources for children and families
- General guide to collections available
- Guided tours
- Large print information and/or interpretation
- Member of staff available with responsibility for education
- Object identification and/or written enquiry service
- Pre-booking service for groups
- Primary school education service available
- Printed/audio-visual information available for schools
- Public access available to collections information
- Secondary school education service available
- Teaching/resources available for HE/FE students
- Touch exhibits
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.