Hall i' th' Wood Museum is a rare surviving example of a Tudor wooden framed house.
Tuesday 10am - 3pm Saturday 12pm - 4pm
FREE (please note there may be a charge for special events)
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Education facilities available
- Parking for coaches
- Parking for disabled available
- Wheelchair access to some public areas
Replica costumes are available for our visitors to try on and we also have a free children's quiz called 'Hooter the History Hound' that our visitors can follow around the museum. A range of exciting events and activity days take place throughout the year.
- Activities for pre-school children
- Adult lectures and courses held
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- Direct teaching services for schools
- Events and resources for children and families
- General guide to collections available
- Guided tours
- Member of staff available with responsibility for education
- Pre-booking service for groups
- Primary school education service available
- Printed/audio-visual information available for schools
- Public access available to collections information
- Touch exhibits
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.