St Peter Street
- Phone: 01779 477778
Discover the wealth of Peterhead's maritime history in one of Aberdeenshire's oldest museums. See models showing the development of Peterhead fishing boats and find out about: Peterhead's past An important collection of Inuit Artifacts Arctic animals, including a Polar Bear Whaling One of Northern Scotland's largest coin collections Temporary exhibitions with regularly changing program of events in Arbuthnot Gallery A large collection of photos of Peterhead and the surrounding area.
Open Year Round Mon,Tues, Thurs & Fri 10.00 am- 12.30 pm & 1.30 pm - 4.00 pm. Sat 10.00 am - 12.30 pm & 1.30 pm - 3.30 pm
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Education facilities available
- Object study facilities available (enquire in advance)
- Research facilities for academics
- Academic publications and resources available
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- Direct teaching services for schools
- Loan service
- Object identification and/or written enquiry service
- Pre-booking service for groups
- Printed/audio-visual information available for schools
- Specialist publications on collections available
- Teaching/resources available for HE/FE students
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.