- Phone: 01771 622906
Visit one of Scotland's oldest Museums, founded in 1828. See an electro-type copy of the Deskford Carnyx, a unique 2000-year-old war trumpet, as well as an award-winning natural history display. local geology, arms and armour and a nationally important collection of Banff silver.
1 June - 30 September Fri - Wed 1400 - 1715 Closed Thurs
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Object study facilities available (enquire in advance)
- Wheelchair access to some public areas
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- Direct teaching services for schools
- Loan service
- Object identification and/or written enquiry service
- Pre-booking service for groups
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.