44 Newtown Street
- Phone: 01361 883 960
The Museum Room is devoted to the career of Jim Clark, World Motor Racing Champion and Berwickshire Farmer. It houses a fascinating display of trophies, awards, photographs, model cars, memorabilia and video presentation. The 'Images of Clark' display features photographs of Jim taken by some of the best motor sport photographers of the sixties. Quality books, souvenirs and prints are on sale in the Room.
1 April-30 September Mon-Sat 1030-1300 & 1400-1630 Sun 1400-1630 October Mon-Sat 1300-1600 Bank holiday Open November-16 March Closed
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Object study facilities available (enquire in advance)
- Toilets for disabled
- Wheelchair access to all public areas
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- General guide to collections available
- Large print information and/or interpretation
- Object identification and/or written enquiry service
- Pre-booking service for groups
- Specialist publications on collections available
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.