The Bennie Museum opened in 1989 as a museum of Bathgate's history and life. It is run entirely by volunteers under the management of a Charitable Trust.
Summer Mon-Sat 1000-1600 Winter Mon-Sat 1100-1530
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Wheelchair access to all public areas
- Adult lectures and courses held
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- Member of staff available with responsibility for education
- Primary school education service available
- Secondary school education service available
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.