The Library at Willesden Green
95 High Road
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 020 8937 3541
The museum is highly interactive, with specially commissioned videos and recordings by local people telling stories about their lives in Brent. We also have a temporary exhibition gallery with changing exhibitions linked to Brent and its diverse community. The archives holds collections related to the London Borough of Brent and its residents. We hold the records of Brent Council and its predecessors, including council minutes and building plans, as well as historical maps and street directories, electoral registers, school records, and an extensive collection of old photographs and postcards. We also collect the records of local groups and organisations. Our local history collections include a large reference collection, and local newspapers dating back to 1870.
Museum - Monday to Friday 9am to 8pm, Saturday and Sunday 10am to 5pm. Archives - Monday & Friday & Sunday Closed, Tuesday and Wednesday 9am to 5pm, Thursday 1-8pm, Saturday 10am to 1pm and 2 to 5pm.
By Tube: The nearest stations are Willesden Green (Jubillee Line) and Kensal Rise (Overground) There is no parking on site but there is on street parking.
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Education facilities available
- Academic publications and resources available
- Activities for pre-school children
- Adult lectures and courses held
- Direct teaching services for schools
- Events and resources for children and families
- Events/teaching/resources for people with disabilities
- Loan service
- Member of staff available with responsibility for education
- Printed/audio-visual information available for schools
- Secondary school education service available
- Teaching/resources available for HE/FE students
- Greater London
- Community issues
- World Cultures
- Sound & Oral Histories
- Road transport
- Social History
- Books & Manuscripts
- archaeologist (Roles)
- arts, craft and design roles
- Ancient Egypt
- 20th Century
- 21st Century
- Middle Ages
- Contemporary (British History)
- CityRead London
- Museums at Night October 2015
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.