The William Morris Gallery is the only public gallery devoted to the life and legacy of William Morris: designer, craftsman, socialist.
Wednesday-Sunday, 10am-5pm Pre-booked groups and school visits also welcome on Tuesdays, 10am-5pm
Free of charge
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Library with public access
- Object study facilities available (enquire in advance)
- Academic publications and resources available
- Adult lectures and courses held
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- Events and resources for children and families
- Member of staff available with responsibility for education
- Primary school education service available
- Printed/audio-visual information available for schools
- Secondary school education service available
- Specialist publications on collections available
- Teaching/resources available for HE/FE students
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.