Bishop's Waltham Palace
- Mrs. A. Taylor Registrar: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. B Taylor Secretary: email@example.com
- Mrs A. Taylor Hon. Registrar: 01489 895428
- Mr B Taylor Secretary: 01489 895428
Small local museum, a registered charity run by volunteers. Housed in the Farmhouse at Bishop's Waltham Palace. Exhibits include artefacts from Bishop's Waltham and the surrounding area from prehistoric to the modern period. Display of Bishop's Waltham pottery from the Newtown terracotta works and reconstruction of Mrs Askew's local shop.
May - September Sat & Sun 14.00 - 16.00 Contact Hon. Registrar for out of hours visits by groups or individuals. Closed: October - April
FREE Donations welcome
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Wheelchair access to some public areas
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.