Visit the home of Seahenge - the astonishing Bronze Age timber circle uncovered on a Norfolk beach. Learn how these ancient timbers amazingly survived for 4,000 years and about the people who crafted them. Browse around the 'West Norfolk Story', imagine yourself a pilgrim in the thriving medieval port of King's Lynn or riding a colourful galloper in a Victorian fairground. Lots of activities for all the family, including a free audio guide.
Tuesday - Saturday: 10am - 5pm Please telephone for opening times over Christmas and New Year.
Adult: £3.95 Concession*: £3.40 Young Person (4-16): £2.30 Museums Pass holders, Friends of Lynn and under 4s free. Discounts for groups, ring 01553 780980 for details. *Concession: Visitors with disability, unwaged, over 65's and students. Free admission for all visitors from October - March.
- Museums Association
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Education facilities available
- Object study facilities available (enquire in advance)
- Study facilities
- Wheelchair access to all public areas
- Academic publications and resources available
- Activities for pre-school children
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- Direct teaching services for schools
- Events and resources for children and families
- Member of staff available with responsibility for education
- Object identification and/or written enquiry service
- Pre-booking service for groups
- Primary school education service available
- Specialist publications on collections available
- arms and armour
- Specific wars and battles
- textile (Craft)
- Social History
- Science and Nature
- East of England
- Military History
- Earth sciences
- World Cultures
- Water transport
- Behind the Scenes
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.