16thC Town Hall which is a listed ancient building with a museum displaying items of local interest such as photographs and artefacts depicting life in Aldeburgh. The emphasis is on the fishing industry and the part played by the lifeboat and its crews. Anglo-Saxon finds from 1862 and Snape ship burial excavations.
Please check our website at www.aldeburghmuseum.org.uk/visit/
Adults £3 Children £1 Family Ticket - 2 Adults + 2 Children £7 Children 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Admission gives you unlimited visits for 12 months (not to special events). Admissions are eligible for Gift Aid.
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Object study facilities available (enquire in advance)
- Study facilities
- Activities for pre-school children
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- Direct teaching services for schools
- Foreign language leaflet or brochure available
- General guide to collections available
- Large print information and/or interpretation
- Loan service
- Member of staff available with responsibility for education
- Object identification and/or written enquiry service
- Pre-booking service for groups
- Primary school education service available
- Secondary school education service available
- Specialist publications on collections available
- Touch exhibits
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.