Situated in the heart of the historic town of Woodstock, the award-winning redevelopment of Fletcher's House provides a home for the new County museum.
Tues-Sat 10:00-17:00 Sun 14:00-17:00 Closed: Mondays
By road: Via A44 Oxford to Evesham. Turn into Woodtsock town centre. By Bus: S3 fron Oxford, 242 from Witney.
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Baby changing facilities
- Education facilities available
- Facilities for private functions and events
- Gardens open to public
- Meeting room available
- Parking for disabled available
- Picnic area
- Study facilities
- Toilets for disabled
- Wheelchair access to all public areas
- Wheelchairs available for loan
- Events and resources for children and families
- Member of staff available with responsibility for education
- Touch exhibits
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.