The British Red Cross Museum and Archives are based at the Society's UK Office in London. The collection contains a fascinating portrait of the humanitarian work of the British Red Cross, from its beginnings in 1870 to its vital contribution in today's society.
Mon-Fri 1000-1600 by appointment. Closed public holidays.
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Meeting room available
- Object study facilities available (enquire in advance)
- Research facilities for academics
- Study facilities
- Toilets for disabled
- Wheelchair access to some public areas
- Academic publications and resources available
- Adult lectures and courses held
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- Guided tours
- Induction loops in lecture theatres
- Loan service
- Object identification and/or written enquiry service
- Public access available to collections information
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.