The Puppet Centre Trust has been working as a national development agency for puppetry for over thirty years. Founded in 1974 with the aim of gaining greater recognition for the artform, PCT’s work has included organising festivals, commissioning research, producing the famous journal Animations and running a range of training projects and connecting events for the industry.
The Puppet Centre is open for researchers and students every Wednesday afternoon from 2–6pm and at other times by appointment.
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Education facilities available
- Library with public access
- Meeting room available
- Object study facilities available (enquire in advance)
- Study facilities
- Wheelchair access to all public areas
- Activities for pre-school children
- Events and resources for children and families
- Events/teaching/resources for people with disabilities
- General guide to collections available
- Object identification and/or written enquiry service
- Primary school education service available
- Secondary school education service available
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.