The Old Gaol
- Phone: 01280 823020
- Web Site: http://www.bmmt.co.uk
The Buckinghamshire Military Museum Trust preserves the heritage of the local military units raised in the historic county of Buckinghamshire in England from the 1500s onwards, including the Militia, Yeomanry, Volunteers, Territorials, and Home Guard.
Open all year: Monday-Saturday 1000-1600.
Entrance to The Old Gaol is £3.50 for adults (Armed Forces Discount available)
In the town centre of Buckingham at junction of A413 and A422. The BMMT collection is on the ground floor, which is fully accessible for the disabled. Parking to the front of the building free when market not being held. Pay and Display Car Park on opposite side of High Street. Nearest train station: Milton Keynes Central.
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- General guide to collections available
- Pre-booking service for groups
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- Specialist publications on collections available
- Object identification and/or written enquiry service
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.