The extraordinary architecture of the house includes extravagant rococco and chinoiserie decoration, other features include the unique Chinese Room and parquetry Grand Stairs. In continuous occupation by the Verney family for over 380 years. All Saints Church (not NT) in the grounds, is also open to the public.
Please check the National Trust website before visiting.
- National Trust
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Baby changing facilities
- Education facilities available
- Gardens open to public
- Parking for coaches
- Picnic area
- Toilets for disabled
- Wheelchair access to some public areas
- Wheelchairs available for loan
Drop off point for people with disabilities. Restaurant and tea-room not NT.
- Braille information and/or interpretation
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- Events and resources for children and families
- Foreign language leaflet or brochure available
- General guide to collections available
- Guided tours
- Information point provided
- Pre-booking service for groups
- Printed/audio-visual information available for schools
- Touch exhibits
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.