Handsome 17th century merchant's house with delightful walled garden with fine displays of roses, an orchard and a working kitchen garden. The house has connections with the actress Mrs Jordan and the painter William Nicholson.
Please check the National Trust website before visiting.
- National Trust
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Education facilities available
- Gardens open to public
- Wheelchair access to some public areas
Programme of events including summer concerts. For audition to use early keyboard instruments email property.
- Academic publications and resources available
- Braille information and/or interpretation
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- Events and resources for children and families
- Events/teaching/resources for people with disabilities
- General guide to collections available
- Guided tours
- Induction loops in exhibition spaces
- Information point provided
- Large print information and/or interpretation
- Pre-booking service for groups
- Primary school education service available
- Secondary school education service available
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.