Bradford on Avon
- Phone: 01225 863280
- Phone: 01225 868127
- Web Site: http://www.bradfordonavonmuseum.co.uk
Opened in 1990 the museum displays aspects of the natural and historical heritage of the town and the villages of the former Bradford Hundred. The centrepiece is a pharmacy shop which stood for over 120 years in the town and has been removed and carefully rebuilt.
Easter to end of October Wed-Sat 10.30-12.30 & 14.00-16.00 Sun and Bank Holidays 14.00-16.00 November Wed-Fri 14.00-16.00 Sat 10.30-12.30 & 14.00-16.00 Sun 14.00-16.00 December to mid-January Closed Mid-January to Easter Wed-Fri 14.00-16.00 Sat 10.30-12.30 & 14.00-16.00 Sun 14.00-16.00 Closed: December to mid-January
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Library with public access
- Parking for disabled available
- Toilets for disabled
- Wheelchair access to all public areas
- Academic publications and resources available
- Foreign language leaflet or brochure available
- Object identification and/or written enquiry service
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.