Tiverton Museum is a vibrant, award-winning and much loved museum that provides extensive displays on local history. It runs a lively events programme, including temporary exhibitions (on anything from the history of underwear to local farming memories), guided walks, talks, holiday craft activities, themed days and lots more. The museum is proud to be family friendly.
Monday 6th February - Saturday 23rd December 2017 THE MUSEUM IS CLOSED IN JANUARY Monday-Friday 10:30am - 4:30pm Saturday 10:00am - 3:00pm Sunday CLOSED The museum is open on Bank Holidays.
Adults (with gift aid) £5:50 (without gift aid) £5.00 Concessions (Job Seekers) (with gift aid) £4:50 (without gift aid) £4.00 Children (16 and under accompanied by a paying adult) FREE Unaccompanied child £1.00
- Museums Association
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Baby changing facilities
- Education facilities available
- Library with public access
- Meeting room available
- Reception and lunch facilities for educational groups
- Research facilities for academics
- Study facilities
- Toilets for disabled
- Wheelchair access to all public areas
- Activities for pre-school children
- Events and resources for children and families
- Loan service
- Member of staff available with responsibility for education
- Pre-booking service for groups
- Primary school education service available
- Printed/audio-visual information available for schools
- Secondary school education service available
- Teaching/resources available for HE/FE students
- Touch exhibits
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.