Tate St Ives is an art gallery in St Ives, Cornwall, UK. It does not have a permanent collection, instead, it celebrates the best of international modern and contemporary art with 3 seasons of exhibitions a year.
March – October, Daily 10.00–17.20 November – February, Tuesday – Sunday 10.00–16.20
Tate St Ives only – £6.50 (concessions £3.90) Barbara Hepworth Museum only – £5.50 (concessions £3.25) Joint site admission – £10 (concessions £5.50) Tate Members, Patrons and people aged 18 and under – Free Art Pass: unlimited seven-day access to both Tate sites plus the Leach Pottery, Penlee House Gallery & Museum, and Newlyn Art Gallery and the Exchange – £14.50 (concessions £8.50)
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Baby changing facilities
- Education facilities available
- Facilities for private functions and events
- Mail order service available
- Toilets for disabled
- Wheelchair access to all public areas
- Wheelchairs available for loan
To book a wheelchair for loan, please call 01736 796226. 24 hours notice is ideal, although we do endeavour to make wheelchairs available on demand.
- Academic publications and resources available
- Activities for pre-school children
- Adult lectures and courses held
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- Direct teaching services for schools
- Events and resources for children and families
- Events/teaching/resources for people with disabilities
- Guided tours
- Information point provided
- Member of staff available with responsibility for education
- Pre-booking service for groups
- Primary school education service available
- Printed/audio-visual information available for schools
- Secondary school education service available
- Specialist publications on collections available
- Teaching/resources available for HE/FE students
- Touch exhibits
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.