6 The Butterwalk
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 01803 832923
- Web Site: http://www.dartmouthmuseum.org
- Museum News: http://dartmouthmuseum.org/news/
- Disability Access: http://www.dartmouthmuseum.org/about-us/index.html#accessibility
- Opening Hours: http://www.dartmouthmuseum.org/about-us/
- Collection Information: http://www.dartmouthmuseum.org/collections/
- Education: http://www.dartmouthmuseum.org/schools/
- Travel Details: http://www.dartmouthmuseum.org/about-us/#directions
- Entrance Charges: http://www.dartmouthmuseum.org/about-us/
- Contact Details: http://www.dartmouthmuseum.org/contact-us/
A small and unusually interesting Museum housed in an old Merchants House, dated 1640. The Museum houses marine and local artefacts, including a superb collection of ships in bottles and an extensive photographic archive of the local area, shipbuilding and shipping on the Dart.
Summer (April - November) Sunday & Monday 13:00-16:00 Tuesday to Saturday 10:00-16:00 Winter (November-Easter) Monday-Saturday 12:00-15:00 The Museum is closed on Christmas, Boxing and New Year's Days. If you intend to visit us around Easter time please Get In Touch and check our opening times before you visit.
Non Members Adults £2.00 Concessions (Seniors) £1.50 Children (under 18) £0.50 At present the museum is not geared up to take cards of any sort as payment. Members Members of the Dartmouth Museum Association receive free entry during opening hours. Learn about membership and the benefits it brings from our web site.
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- General guide to collections available
- Object identification and/or written enquiry service
- Academic publications and resources available
- Commercial filming service
- Specialist publications on collections available
- Activities for pre-school children
- Events and resources for children and families
- Volunteering scheme offered
- Pre-booking service for groups
- Membership and/or Friends scheme offered
- Foreign language leaflet or brochure available
- CD-ROM guide available
- Printed/audio-visual information available for schools
- Member of staff available with responsibility for education
- Early years education service available
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.