We’re currently working on our Museum Crush listings and will be improving this offer over the coming days…
Superb early 18th-century mansion set in parkland and fine gardens: * Home of the Carew family for 600 years * Landscaped by renowned Georgian garden designer, Humphrey Repton * Lots of walks in the surrounding woods * Visit the National Collection of day lilies
Please check the National Trust website before visiting.
House & Garden - Adults: £7.90 Children: £5.00 Family: £20.80 Family (1 adult): £12.90 Groups (10+): £6.60pp. Antony Garden Only - Adults: £4.00 Children: £2.00 Woodland Garden (not NT)*- Adults: £5* Children: free Woodland garden season ticket: £25 Combined Garden-Only ticket: £8.00 *NT members free only on days when house is open
- National Trust
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Baby changing facilities
- Education facilities available
- Parking for coaches
- Parking for disabled available
- Toilets for disabled
- Wheelchair access to some public areas
- Wheelchairs available for loan
The Bath House interior can only be seen by written application to the Property Manager, on days when the house is open.
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- Direct teaching services for schools
- Events and resources for children and families
- Foreign language leaflet or brochure available
- General guide to collections available
- Object identification and/or written enquiry service
- Pre-booking service for groups
- Primary school education service available
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.