Ceredigion Museum is housed in a restored Edwardian Theatre. It has been described as 'one of the most beautiful museum interiors in Britain'. Ceredigion Museum is a vibrant, welcoming institution which through well thought out displays and exhibitions attempts to deepen the understanding of the history and culture of the county to the people of Ceredigion and its visitors. We make accessible our collections and information about them, which we hold in trust for the community we serve. This is achieved by collecting, documenting, preserving and interpreting material evidence of Ceredigion's past for the public benefit.
Monday-Saturday 10.00-17.00 Closed: Christmas week
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Baby changing facilities
- Education facilities available
- Facilities for private functions and events
- Object study facilities available (enquire in advance)
- Reception and lunch facilities for educational groups
- Research facilities for academics
- Toilets for disabled
- Wheelchair access to all public areas
- Activities for pre-school children
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- Direct teaching services for schools
- Events and resources for children and families
- General guide to collections available
- Information point provided
- Object identification and/or written enquiry service
- Pre-booking service for groups
- Primary school education service available
- Public access available to collections information
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.