The Worcestershire Regimental Museum was originally established at Norton Barracks. Early in 1970 the Worcester City Authorities kindly agreed to the Collection being housed in its present position within the Worcester City Museum and Art Gallery, Foregate Street, Worcester. On display are artefacts from the Regiment, its predecessors the Worcestershire Regiment and the 29th and 36th of Foot along with the Militia and Volunteer Units of Worcestershire.
Monday - Saturday: 10.30am - 4.30pm Sunday and Bank Holidays: Closed
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Library with public access
- Object study facilities available (enquire in advance)
- Study facilities
- Toilets for disabled
- Wheelchair access to all public areas
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- Object identification and/or written enquiry service
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.