West Midlands County
- Phone: 01789 292107
- Web Site: http://www.shakespeare.org.uk/home.html
Wander through the elegant home of Susanna Shakespeare and her husband, Dr John Hall. Enjoy the luxurious rooms and beautiful decoration of this fascinating house, befitting a wealthy physician of Dr John Hall's status. Examine the intriguing collection of apothecary's equipment and books in the doctor's consulting room along with a first edition of his medical notes published in 1657. In the beautiful gardens, breathe in the fragrant herbs as used by Dr Hall in his remedies.
Hall's Croft will remain closed until Spring 2021 at the earliest.
5 House Pass Adult: £24.90 Child: £14.90 Concession: £22.90 Family: £65.00 Birthplace Pass Adult: £16.50 Child: £9.90 Concession: £15.50 Family: £43.00
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Baby changing facilities
- Facilities for private functions and events
- Gardens open to public
- Reception and lunch facilities for educational groups
- Toilets for disabled
- Wheelchair access to some public areas
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- Events and resources for children and families
- Foreign language leaflet or brochure available
- General guide to collections available
- Object identification and/or written enquiry service
- Pre-booking service for groups
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.