- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 01789 293455
Be surrounded by the sights, sounds and smells of a Tudor farm at Mary Arden's Farm. Discover the daily routine of a 16th Century farm and marvel as the farmer, maid and labourer bring the farm to life. Home of Shakespeare's grandparents and childhood home of Shakespeare's mother, Mary Arden. See the Elizabethan way of life and interact with the daily domestic routine of a working farm. Watch the farmer's wife prepare and cook her home grown food in the farmhouse kitchen, and wander through the orchard and wild flower meadow. Follow the nature trail and track down the Long Horn cattle and other rare breeds, including Cotswold sheep and Gloucester Old Spot pigs.
Mary Arden's Farm will remain closed until Spring 2021 at the earliest.
5 House Pass Adult: £24.90 Child: £14.90 Concession: £22.90 Family: £65.00 Mary Arden’s Farm Adult: £12.90 Child: £8.50 Concession: £11.90 Family: £35.00
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Baby changing facilities
- Education facilities available
- Library with public access
- Meeting room available
- Object study facilities available (enquire in advance)
- Parking for disabled available
- Reception and lunch facilities for educational groups
- Toilets for disabled
- Wheelchair access to some public areas
- Activities for pre-school children
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- Direct teaching services for schools
- Events and resources for children and families
- Foreign language leaflet or brochure available
- General guide to collections available
- Object identification and/or written enquiry service
- Pre-booking service for groups
- Primary school education service available
- Secondary school education service available
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.