West Midlands County
- Phone: 01384 569444
A Victorian Gentleman’s residence, furnished in period style, and surrounded by 55 acres of beautiful parkland. The magnificent Oak Room is licensed for civil weddings, and conference facilities are also available. Talks, tours and Victorian handling collections are available for a small charge, and we run second world war “Home Front in Sandwell” sessions for schools. Victorian living history is planned. There is a regular changing exhibition programme, and we run holiday and weekend workshops for children. We organise a lively programme of events throughout the year. There is ample car parking, and the Victorian tearoom is open at weekends. Disabled access is limited to the ground floor.
Sat-Thurs 1000-1700 Fri 1000-1630 Last entry 1600 Closed bank holiday Tues & over Christmas
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Education facilities available
- Facilities for private functions and events
- Meeting room available
- Object study facilities available (enquire in advance)
- Toilets for disabled
- Wheelchair access to some public areas
- Adult lectures and courses held
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- Events and resources for children and families
- General guide to collections available
- Loan service
- Object identification and/or written enquiry service
- Secondary school education service available
- Teaching/resources available for HE/FE students
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.