Rise above the city and discover over three hundred years of European and British Art. Take time out from the bustling city to relax on our comfy sofas or unwind in the café. Through Sheffield’s permanent collection and a changing programme of exhibitions, the Graves Gallery offers a break from the hectic pace of life and a place to think. Expect to see lots of changes in the Graves over the coming months as we reconfigure the galleries and present new displays of our collections. Please bear with us whilst this work is undertaken. Cross over the road to visit the Millennium Gallery or take a bus from the city centre to Bishops’ House.
Wed-Fri 10.00-15.00, Sat 11.00-15.00 Closed Bank Holidays
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Baby changing facilities
- Education facilities available
- Facilities for private functions and events
- Object study facilities available (enquire in advance)
- Reception and lunch facilities for educational groups
- Wheelchair access to some public areas
See website for details
- Adult lectures and courses held
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- Direct teaching services for schools
- Events and resources for children and families
- General audio-guide available
- Loan service
- Member of staff available with responsibility for education
- Object identification and/or written enquiry service
- Pre-booking service for groups
- Primary school education service available
- Secondary school education service available
- Touch exhibits
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.