Worsbrough Mill is a 17th century working water powered corn mill set in over 200 acres of country park. It has a designated Local nature Reserve with fishing, walking and cycling being just a few of the activities to take part in. While you are there call in to the gift shop selling flour produce that is milled on the site along with the locally made Worsbrough Mill Loaf. Other attractions include Country Crafts Inc and a Green Woodworking workshop. Events are held throughout the year and educational and group visits are catered for.
Worsbrough Mill Museum Weekends only, 10am to 4pm. Local school holidays: Seven days a week, 10am to 4pm. Worsbrough Country Park and Reservoir Open seven days a week, all year round. Miller's Team Room Tuesday to Sunday, 10am to 4pm Closed Mondays except bank holidays and Mondays in local school holidays.
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Education facilities available
- Meeting room available
- Wheelchair access to all public areas
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- General guide to collections available
- Member of staff available with responsibility for education
- Pre-booking service for groups
- Primary school education service available
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.