Colne Valley Museum is housed in a row of weavers cottage of the mid 19C. The museum depicts the cottage textile industry and the social history of the area.
Sat-Sun and Bank holidays 1400-1700 Closed: Over Christmas/New Year
Free Admission as part of our 40th Birthday celebrations. Other charges for special events and group / school visits
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Education facilities available
- Meeting room available
- Parking for coaches
Open to the public at weekends and Bank Holidays only - Pre-booked group and educational visits at other times.
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- Foreign language leaflet or brochure available
- General guide to collections available
- Guided tours
- Induction loops in exhibition spaces
- Pre-booking service for groups
- Primary school education service available
- Printed/audio-visual information available for schools
- Specialist publications on collections available
- Touch exhibits
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.