Discover ‘one of the top 10 galleries in the UK’ The Times. The Hepworth Wakefield is Yorkshire’s award-winning art gallery and it’s free. It’s the largest purpose-built gallery outside London and inside you’ll find a unique collection of sculptures by Barbara Hepworth, as well as regularly changing displays of modern, contemporary and historic art. After exploring the gallery, browse in our contemporary shop for a unique gift and treat yourself to some locally-sourced food and drink in our café bar.
Monday - Sunday 10am - 5pm.
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Baby changing facilities
- Children's play area
- High chairs in café/restaurant
- Object study facilities available (enquire in advance)
- Conference facilities available
- Facilities for private functions and events
- Meeting room available
- Studio/working space available
- Parking for disabled available
- Toilets for disabled
- Wheelchair access to all public areas
- Bicycle park
- Late night openings
- Members/Friends facilities offered
- Picnic area
- Public car park
- Wi-fi available
- Research facilities for academics
- Education facilities available
- Reception and lunch facilities for educational groups
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.