One of Ryedale's finest attractions, Nunnington Hall nestles on the banks of the picturesque River Rye. With period rooms, major exhibitons, an organic walled garden, a full events programme, peacocks and ghosts, this honey-coloured Yorkshire family manor house offers something for everybody to enjoy. There is a tearoom inside the main Hall serving food and refreshments from 11am. The restaurant is very happy to cater for special dietary requirements - vegetarian and gluten free options are always available.
- National Trust
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Baby changing facilities
- Education facilities available
- Gardens open to public
- Parking for coaches
- Parking for disabled available
- Picnic area
- Toilets for disabled
- Wheelchair access to some public areas
- Wheelchairs available for loan
- Braille information and/or interpretation
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- CD-ROM guide available
- Events and resources for children and families
- General guide to collections available
- Pre-booking service for groups
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.