The National Museum of Computing, located at Bletchley Park, is an independent charity housing the largest collection of functional historic computers in Europe, including a rebuilt Colossus, the world’s first electronic computer and the WITCH, the world's oldest working digital computer. The Museum enables visitors to follow the development of computing from the ultra-secret pioneering efforts of the 1940s through the large systems and mainframes of the 1950s, 60s and 70s, and the rise of personal computing in the 1980s and beyond.
TNMOC All Galleries: open Thursday, Saturday and Sunday afternoons (12 noon to 5pm in summer) plus bank holidays and special public opening during major school holidays. TNMOC Guided Tours: Many days Book online at: http://www.ticketsource.co.uk/tnmoc/ The Colossus and the Tunny Galleries are open daily 13.00am-5pm. Organisations can arrange special visits and tours and use TNMOC's seminar room facilities.
Entrance to the whole of TNMOC is £7.50 per person (£5 concessions). Family tickets £20. Entry is free to TNMOC members. The Colossus and the Tunny Galleries are open daily. A £3 fee (£2 for concessions, free for children 12 and under) is charged.
Full directions here: http://www.tnmoc.org/visit/getting-here
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Baby changing facilities
- Education facilities available
- Facilities for private functions and events
- Gardens open to public
- Object study facilities available (enquire in advance)
- Parking for coaches
- Parking for disabled available
- Picnic area
- Reception and lunch facilities for educational groups
- Toilets for disabled
- Wheelchair access to all public areas
- Wheelchair access to some public areas
We are able to offer tailored programmes for educational, corporate or special interest groups upon request.
- Academic publications and resources available
- Adult lectures and courses held
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- Direct teaching services for schools
- Events and resources for children and families
- General guide to collections available
- Guided tours
- Information point provided
- Pre-booking service for groups
- Primary school education service available
- Secondary school education service available
- Touch exhibits
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.