The Museum has seven galleries - overflowing with vintage and classic cars, caravans, precarious looking motorcycles, original enamel signs, a unique toy collection and an intriguing array of motoring curiosities - and is even home to BBC TV’s Brum! It provides a nostalgic journey through history, complete with sounds, smells and stories from the eras. For a vintage family day out, all roads lead to the Cotswold Motoring Museum.
Mid February - mid December 10am - 6pm daily
Family (2 adults, 2 children) £16.50 Adult £5.25 Child (4-16) £3.75 Under 4 years Free
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Baby changing facilities
- Children's play area
- Education facilities available
- Facilities for private functions and events
- Toilets for disabled
- Wheelchair access to all public areas
- Academic publications and resources available
- Activities for pre-school children
- Audio guides specifically for blind and partially sighted people
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- Direct teaching services for schools
- Events and resources for children and families
- Events/teaching/resources for people with disabilities
- Guided tours
- Pre-booking service for groups
- Primary school education service available
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.