- General enquiries: email@example.com
- Group visit enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Media enquiries: email@example.com
- Corporate & private hire enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information line: 0844 482 7777
- Booking line: 0844 482 7799
- Membership: 0844 482 7788
- Corporate & private hire enquiries: 020 3166 6152
- Web Site: http://www.hrp.org.uk
Walk in the footsteps of a dazzling company of courtiers who once danced, drank and partied beneath the magnificent Rubens painted ceiling. This revolutionary building was created for court entertainments, but is probably most famous for the execution of Charles I in 1649. Spare him a thought as you gaze up at this ravishing painting – one of his last sights on earth…
Monday - Sunday: 10.00-17.00 (Guaranteed Opening Times are 10.00-13.00) The Banqueting House often closes at short notice for functions and events, so please check times on our website before your visit. Closed 24-26 December and 1 January.
Adults: £6.00 Students (with ID) and senior citizens (60+): £5.00 Children under 16: Free
- National Art Pass
- Museums Association
By tube or rail: a short walk from Westminster, Charing Cross and Embankment Underground and rail stations.
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Wheelchair access to some public areas
There are access restrictions for mobility-impaired visitors and wheelchair users. The only access to the Main Hall is via a staircase of 23 steps, with a landing after 17. In exceptional circumstances and by prior arrangement, access to the Main Hall for disabled visitors can be arranged via the adjacent building, the Royal United Services Institute, which has a lift to Main Hall level. Access can then be gained via a connecting door into the Main Hall. Please telephone 0844 482 7777.
- Braille information and/or interpretation
- Foreign language audio guide available
- General audio-guide available
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.