Turner Contemporary is a world-class gallery in the vibrant seaside town of Margate. We showcase contemporary and historical art in new and dynamic ways. Admission is free.
Open Tuesday to Sunday and bank holidays 10am-5pm (closed Mondays except bank holidays)
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Baby changing facilities
- Buggy parking facilities
- High chairs in café/restaurant
- Conference facilities available
- Facilities for private functions and events
- Meeting room available
- Parking for disabled available
- Toilets for disabled
- Wheelchair access to all public areas
- Wheelchairs available for loan
- Late night openings
- Wi-fi available
- Education facilities available
Turner Contemporary is fully accessible for visitors, with a ramp to the main entrance and café, as well as an internal lift to all upper floor galleries. Seven disabled parking spaces are available on the piazza at the front of the gallery, as signposted. Turner Contemporary Café is open Tuesday to Sunday, serving delicious hot and cold food and drinks, locally sourced where possible.
- Events and resources for children and families
- Commercial filming service
- Large print information and/or interpretation
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- Guided tours
- Information point provided
- Pre-booking service for groups
- Adult lectures and courses held
- Community outreach programme/service
- Member of staff available with responsibility for education
- Online teaching materials available
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.