Parasol unit foundation for contemporary art is a not-for-profit art institution and registered educational charity that operates purely for public benefit. The core activity of Parasol unit is an outstanding exhibition programme which shows innovative and thought-provoking work by international contemporary artists and hosts a full programme of related educational events. The foundation mounts four exhibitions a year in a variety of media: sculpture, painting, installation, video and photography, including some specifically commissioned works. Most of the exhibitions are accompanied by a publication, an artist's monograph or catalogue, which is distributed worldwide.
Tues – Sat 10.00 – 18.00 Sunday 12.00 - 17.00
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Facilities for private functions and events
- Library with public access
- Toilets for disabled
- Wheelchair access to some public areas
- Academic publications and resources available
- Adult lectures and courses held
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- Events and resources for children and families
- Large print information and/or interpretation
- Pre-booking service for groups
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.