Newhaven Fort is an award winning attraction and a fine example of an English fortification, Newhaven Fort has the sights and sounds of the past, offering a truly unforgettable day out for the whole family. Newhaven Fort's on-site military museum demonstates its role through the First and Second World Wars, offering exciting glimpses into England's dramatic wartime past. Offering a warm welcome and a day out with a difference, a visit to Newhaven Fort is not to be missed!
Newhaven Fort will be open every day of the week in 2016 from 15th February to 6th November. We open from 10.00am - 5pm, with last admission at 4pm. Dogs welcome on a lead.
Gift Aid Charges (standard in brackets) Adult £7.70 (£7.00) Senior £6.35 (5.75) Student £5.95 (£5.40) Child £5.10 (£4.60) Family (2 Adults & 2/3 Children) £23.10 (£21.00) Disabled Adult £4.15 (£3.75) Disabled Child £1.20 (£1.05) Carer £2.40 (£2.15)
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Children's play area
- Education facilities available
- Facilities for private functions and events
- Meeting room available
- Parking for coaches
- Parking for disabled available
- Picnic area
- Study facilities
- Wheelchair access to some public areas
1940's Tea Room open 10.00am - 5.00pm Last orders at 4.30pm.
- Academic publications and resources available
- Adult lectures and courses held
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- Events and resources for children and families
- Loan service
- Member of staff available with responsibility for education
- Pre-booking service for groups
- Primary school education service available
- Printed/audio-visual information available for schools
- Secondary school education service available
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.