The only open air museum in Lincolnshire, the Village Church Farm offers the chance for visitors to step back in time to a more simple age. See Bob the Traction Engine paired with a Hornsby threshing drum; step inside Withern Cottage, a wonderful example of a Lincolnshire “mud and Stud” thatched cottage; explore the eighteenth century Farm House, Barn,Stables and Summer House, relax in the Tea Room Orchard and Gardens and much more...
10am-4pm Easter to 31st October CLOSED THURSDAYS 10am-3pm Nov - Easter (please check website for winter maintenance days)
ENTRY BY DONATION to the Village except for special events.
From Lincoln A158 at traffic lights before Welcome Inn turn right on to Lincoln Road, then at Highwayman Pub turn right on to Queens Road then first left on to Church Road South. From Boston A52 just past Taggs Caravan Site turn left on to Queens Road, then fist right on to Church Road South. Town Bus number 2 stops at Highwayman Pub.
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Education facilities available
- Meeting room available
- Parking for disabled available
- Reception and lunch facilities for educational groups
- Toilets for disabled
- Wheelchair access to some public areas
- Wheelchairs available for loan
- Activities for pre-school children
- Adult lectures and courses held
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- Events and resources for children and families
- Events/teaching/resources for people with disabilities
- Object identification and/or written enquiry service
- Pre-booking service for groups
- Primary school education service available
- Printed/audio-visual information available for schools
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.