Glasgow Print Studio was founded in 1972 as an artist-led initiative, providing facilities and workshop space to artists using fine art printmaking. Now, as an internationally acclaimed centre of excellence in fine art printmaking, Glasgow Print Studio promotes contemporary and innovative printmaking through supporting artists, exhibitions, learning and conservation.
Tues-Sat 10.00-17.30 (Gallery and Shop) Sun 12.00 - 17.00 (Gallery and Shop) Tues - Thu 10.00 - 21.00 (Workshop only) Fri - Sat 10.00 - 17.30 (Workshop only) Closed: Mon (Gallery and Shop) Sun, Mon (Workshop)
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Education facilities available
- Object study facilities available (enquire in advance)
- Study facilities
- Toilets for disabled
- Wheelchair access to all public areas
- Events and resources for children and families
- Events/teaching/resources for people with disabilities
- Information point provided
- Member of staff available with responsibility for education
- Object identification and/or written enquiry service
- Printed/audio-visual information available for schools
- Public access available to collections information
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.