Blackburn Museum and Art Gallery is housed in a beautiful 'Arts and Crafts' style building in the town centre, near the Town Hall and cinema. It opened in 1874 originally as both a museum and a library, and now offers a lively programme of exhibitions and events for all the family.
Tuesday to Saturday: 10am to 4.45pm Closed Sun, Mon and all Bank Holidays
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Baby changing facilities
- Education facilities available
- Toilets for disabled
- Wheelchair access to all public areas
- Wheelchairs available for loan
- Events and resources for children and families
- Guided tours
- Member of staff available with responsibility for education
- Object identification and/or written enquiry service
- Pre-booking service for groups
- Primary school education service available
- Secondary school education service available
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.