- Phone: 0141 775 1185
- Web Site: http://www.eastdunbarton.gov.uk
The recently refurbished Auld Kirk Museum houses a rich collection of museum objects of local, national and international significance, interpreted in an innovative, exciting and educational way for visitors of all ages and abilities. There is a museum shop, selling a range of local historical literature and souvenirs. The Auld Kirk is the principal museum for East Dunbartonshire.
Tuesday-Saturday 10.00am-1.00pm & 2.00pm-5.00pm
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Education facilities available
- Object study facilities available (enquire in advance)
- Wheelchair access to some public areas
- Direct teaching services for schools
- Loan service
- Member of staff available with responsibility for education
- Object identification and/or written enquiry service
- Pre-booking service for groups
- Primary school education service available
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.