- Phone: 01382 200900
- Web Site: http://www.frigateunicorn.org/
At nearly 200 years old, HMS Unicorn is one of the world’s most remarkable historic ships and preserved as a museum and visitor attraction in Dundee with four atmospheric decks for visitors to explore.
Summer hours (Apr - Oct), daily, 1000–1700. Winter hours (Nov - Mar), Thu - Sun, 1200–1600.
Adult £6.50 Children under 15 £2.50 Children under 5 free Concession £5.00 (students, Over 60s) Family (2 adult, 2 children) £15.50 Family (1 adult, 2 children) £9.00 Group (10 or more) £4.00 per head Please note that these prices are liable to change without notice.
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Facilities for private functions and events
- Meeting room available
- Object study facilities available (enquire in advance)
- Reception and lunch facilities for educational groups
- Research facilities for academics
- Wheelchair access to some public areas
- Academic publications and resources available
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- Direct teaching services for schools
- Events/teaching/resources for people with disabilities
- Foreign language leaflet or brochure available
- General guide to collections available
- Loan service
- Member of staff available with responsibility for education
- Object identification and/or written enquiry service
- Pre-booking service for groups
- Primary school education service available
- Printed/audio-visual information available for schools
- Secondary school education service available
- Teaching/resources available for HE/FE students
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.