The Bexhill museum was started in 1914 by a small group of dedicated enthusiasts who specialised in natural history, archaeology and ethnography. It has since developed into a fascinating and comprehensive collection. It gives incredible insight into the history of Bexhill, its famous residents and visitors, and the impotent historic milestones that have made Bexhill internationally famous. The museum is an ideal place for adults and children alike. To discover history and journey through time.
Tues-Fri 10:00-17:00 Sat-Sun-Mon 11:00-17:00 Closed every January
Adults: £3.00 Children aged 5-16: £1.50 Concessions: £2.50 (includes students over 16) Pre-booked groups: £2 per person Pre-booked school/student groups: from 75p per person
- Museums Association
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Education facilities available
- Library with public access
- Meeting room available
- Object study facilities available (enquire in advance)
- Study facilities
- Wheelchair access to all public areas
- Academic publications and resources available
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- Events and resources for children and families
- Foreign language leaflet or brochure available
- Object identification and/or written enquiry service
- Primary school education service available
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.