- Phone: 01621 782184
- Website: http://www.burnhammuseum.co.uk
The Burnham on Crouch and District Museum is situated on the Quay at the junction with Coronation Road. It is devoted to the history of the Dengie Hundred area. There is a regular programme of special exhibitions. Visits from schools are encouraged and the museum is happy to loan artefacts to them. There is disabled access from the quay and the toilet facilities are suitable for use by disabled persons. The museum is owned and run by Burnham on Crouch and District Local History and Amenity Society. This is a registered charity run entirely by unpaid volunteers. It is independent of any national or local government body.
Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays 1pm to 4pm Every day during school holidays 1pm to 4pm
Adults £1.50 Child 20p Annual membership available
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Education facilities available
- Object study facilities available (enquire in advance)
- Toilets for disabled
- Wheelchair access to some public areas
- Academic publications and resources available
- Adult lectures and courses held
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- Loan service
- Member of staff available with responsibility for education
- Pre-booking service for groups
- Primary school education service available
- Secondary school education service available
- Specialist publications on collections available
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.