Built on the site of the home of Lyme’s renowned fossilist Mary Anning, the museum is one of the architectural gems of the town and is packed with fascinating displays.
Easter to October and School Holdays - 7 days a week 10am - 5pm (4pm on Sun) November to Easter - Wed to Sun 11am - 4pm (closed Mon and Tues)
Adults £4.95 Children and students £2.50 Under 6 FREE
- Museums Association
- International Council of Museums
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Education facilities available
- Object study facilities available (enquire in advance)
- Research facilities for academics
- Wheelchair access to some public areas
Our library, archive and research facilities are available by appointment.
- Academic publications and resources available
- Activities for pre-school children
- Adult lectures and courses held
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- Direct teaching services for schools
- Events and resources for children and families
- General guide to collections available
- Large print information and/or interpretation
- Member of staff available with responsibility for education
- Object identification and/or written enquiry service
- Pre-booking service for groups
- Primary school education service available
- Secondary school education service available
- Specialist publications on collections available
- Touch exhibits
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.