The Museum of Royal Worcester houses the world's largest collection of Worcester Porcelain. An informative and entertaining audio tour,featuring Henry Sandon MBE and skilled Royal Worcester craftsmen, tells the story of the factories history, its talented workforce and everyday life. The audio tour is free with entry and a Fascinating Facts Trail combines to make the museum a family favourite.
Summer Opening Times: 1 March - 31 October Monday - Saturday 10.00am - 5.00pm Winter Opening Times: 1 November - 29 February Monday - Saturday 10.30am - 4.00pm Closed: Sundays, Christmas Day and Boxing Day
Adults: £6.00 Concessions: £5.00 Children under 15 FREE
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Education facilities available
- Facilities for private functions and events
- Meeting room available
- Object study facilities available (enquire in advance)
- Study facilities
- Toilets for disabled
- Wheelchair access to all public areas
- Wheelchair access to some public areas
- Wheelchairs available for loan
- Academic publications and resources available
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- General guide to collections available
- Loan service
- Member of staff available with responsibility for education
- Object identification and/or written enquiry service
- Pre-booking service for groups
- Public access available to collections information
- Secondary school education service available
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.