- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 024 7637 6158
The Museum and Art Gallery is set in the beautiful Riversley Park and has three galleries which house regularly changing temporary and touring art exhibitions. We also have galleries devoted to permanent displays of local author George Eliot, local history and our fine art collection.
Museum & Tearoom Opening Times: Tuesday - Saturday 10.30-16.30 Sunday 14.00-16.30 Bank Holiday Mondays 10.30 - 16.30 Closed: Monday (except Bank Holidays). Christmas Closure 2018: The Museum will be closed from December 24th through to December 31st inclusive.The Museum will re-open with normal opening times on Tuesday 1st of January 2019.
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Baby changing facilities
- Education facilities available
- Facilities for private functions and events
- Meeting room available
- Object study facilities available (enquire in advance)
- Toilets for disabled
- Wheelchair access to all public areas
- Activities for pre-school children
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- Events and resources for children and families
- Induction loops in lecture theatres
- Loan service
- Member of staff available with responsibility for education
- Object identification and/or written enquiry service
- Pre-booking service for groups
- Primary school education service available
- Secondary school education service available
- Touch exhibits
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.