Craven Museum & Gallery, located in Skipton Town Hall, is a hidden gem in the market town of Skipton. This unique visitor attraction tells the story of Craven through the ages. Discover something different every time with changing exhibitions, workshops and family events.
Open all year round except January. Monday - Saturday, 10am-4pm (closed Tuesdays)
Located within Skipton Town Hall, through the Tourist Information Centre.
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Baby changing facilities
- Education facilities available
- Object study facilities available (enquire in advance)
- Toilets for disabled
- Wheelchair access to some public areas
- Wheelchairs available for loan
- Conference facilities available
- Facilities for private functions and events
- Meeting room available
- Studio/working space available
- Parking for disabled available
- Bicycle park
- Lecture theatre
- Licensed bar
- Parking for coaches
- Public car park
- Wi-fi available
- Reception and lunch facilities for educational groups
The chair lift is currently out of use therefore the access to the Museum on the first floor is via a staircase until further notice. Please contact us if you need any more details in advance of your visit. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Academic publications and resources available
- Activities for pre-school children
- Adult lectures and courses held
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- Direct teaching services for schools
- Events and resources for children and families
- Events/teaching/resources for people with disabilities
- Object identification and/or written enquiry service
- Primary school education service available
- Secondary school education service available
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.